What I’m lemming for and other stuff
These are the items that recently excited me and I’m thinking of getting.
This palette been on the back of my mind for some time now since it released.
The colors really fit into what I normally go for. I like the satin finish and the pinks/plummy colors.
It suppose to quite small and travel friendly.
I thought I was over the BB cream phase. The magic of 5 in one products comes back to entice me.
It’s suppose to moisturize, provide spf, light coverage, smooth skin and much, much more.
Can a product really do all these things?
Mostly I’m interested in a American style bb cream will provide decent color coverage rather than a Asian one.
In particular, I want to try Rendezvous shade (orange – coral).
It appears the spring drugstore launches are doing a good job of duping high-end brands.
These remind me of Tarte Lip Resurgence and Clinque Chubby stick in appearance/packaging.
Recently I’ve been loving Revlon’s lip products such as lip butter, lustrous lip gloss and lipsticks.
I hear they are smooth, high pigmentation and a hint of gloss.
- I want to try dry brushing since I saw this GlamLifeGuru Video on Youtube
- I want to get one of those sleek 3 blushes in one palette, but so pricey to ship! (the one with Lace)
- I can’t wait for it to be summer and for it to be warm
- I’m going to make fried rice for lunch, recipe here
- I really like Good Earth Teas – sweet & spicy
- I can’t believe I actually did my goal of blogging all of May 2012 – Woot!
- I wish all my friends would move to the bay area, well a girl can dream
- I’m going to do a giveaway to celebrate Blog May once I get around to taking pictures 😛
p.s. I got BLOGLOVIN set up for my blog so please subscribe to me => 🙂