Looking for #International #Beauty #Blogger interested in #makeup #swap #US
I’m looking for a international beauty blogger interested in a US makeup swap.
Makeup Swap – all new cosmetic items, choose items, recommend and mail swap package.
You can search on YouTube for different people’s swaps. I am looking internationally to find items not found in the US.
In particular I’m very keen on doing a swap with someone in the UK but I’m also open-minded to other countries.
1) Be a active beauty blogger
2) Be from somewhere other than the US
3) Create a blog collaboration 🙂
4) Be willing to participate and ship by end of December 2013
5) At least 21 years of age!
Terms of the swap will need to be discussed via e-mail. I’ve done a handful of swaps before. The usual terms are we each provide a list of 5 items we would like to receive, $ dollar amount and then each person adds in bits/bobs that we recommend. I often do swaps for drugstore or high street makeup as I find that higher end makeup usually pretty accessible in the US. I am open to ideas. (FYI nail polish is not allowed to be shipped internationally)
Nifty Makeup in America – may / may not be exclusive to the US (ideas)
- TheBalm Cosmetics ( I love their palettes and highlighters)
- Too Faced Cosmetics (great lip products)
- Wet n Wild (amazing eye shadow)
- Hard Candy (love their baked eye shadows, blushes and bronzers)
- Tarte Cosmetics (famous for their clay blushes)
- Urban Decay (great palettes)
- Forever21 Love & Beauty (I am obsessed with their palettes)
- NYX (great all around products – lips, face, eyes)
- Drugstores – L’oreal, Maybelline, Rimmel, NYC, Sally Hansen, Neutrogena, Revlon, covergirl..etc
I’m also willing to throw in some American sweets <3
If you are interested, please email me at email@example.com