@Anthropologie & @Forever21 #Haul with #Makeup, Jewelry, and Novelty
I went shopping when I had come back from the winter holidays and I picked up a few bits and pieces I wanted to share. I liked how colorful everything turned out to be. I think you can still pick up some of these pieces at Forever 21 or something similar there. All the pieces with exception of the bowls came from Forever 21. Some of these are for me but quite a few pieces are for presents down the road.
- Orange Fortune Cookie Tray – Novelty item, it looks so cute and it reminds me how fortune cookies started in SF
- Green Fish Ice Cube Tray – Novelty item, who doesn’t love shaped ice cubes
- Large vintage style blue print canvas tote – I think Forever 21 has the best deals for totes $4 and they are really well-made. I like to buy them and decorate them up a bit with my own doodles
- Red Lips / Stripes Cosmetic Mirror – I just love boldness of this design. I’m starting to collect the different mirrors that Forever 21 offers. There always seem to be new ones to buy
- Love & Beauty Luminizer – It’s this beautiful pearly pink liquid highlighter. I really like it because similar to Benefit high beam but a thicker consistency and much better price point. I ended up shipping this one across the pond to my friend Amanda.
- Mini White Flower Earrings – I love how lush and intricate these flowers are
- Dangle Blue Earrings – I’m really into statement pieces and they go perfectly with my blue peplum dress. Unfortunately, this pair did recently meet with a accident on the pavement so we’ll see if I can salvage them.
Anthropologie hand painted coral bowls (set of 6)
I got this in their after-Christmas sale and I think they are gorgeous. They were on sale for 75% from $15 each (gasp!) to $4 a bowl. I’m going to be giving these ones to my mother because she loves to collect unique dishware. They are true coral color with etched in white design.
*All items were purchased by me with my own money*