Sophie & Ethan Wedding Registry (9/12/2015)
So we are on week 5, the final stretches of the wedding planning. I can’t believe we are almost there!!! We are going to make it out of this alive. The wedding is in Minnesota does tend to complicate things. I am thrilled to show everyone my home state and it will not be frozen. We are having people fly in from all over the world.
Originally following Chinese tradition and the fact we can’t carry much, we were only doing red envelopes instead of registries. Yet, I’ve been getting a lot of requests that registry is more desired. Well what person can say no to more presents. I love presents.
I’m going old school on you and I’m just going to list out our Wedding registry items and links. Thank you for all those that are coming to the wedding, all the well-wishes and thank you to even those who are just checking out this page.
We are sincerely appreciative our family, our friends and our adventures yet to come.
If you are shipping anything – PLEASE DO NOT SHIP to MN – contact us for our Oakland, CA address because our airplane luggage will not fit it. ^_^
Sophie & Ethan’s Registry…
- Year Membership to San Francisco Exploratorium (Dual Explorer) (this is our favorite museum to go to, it is so much fun)
- Year Membership to Spotify Premium (you need to login to buy)
- Blue Apron Gift Credit (we love cooking)
- Public Bike Bicycle (so I can go riding with E, you’ll need to go bike shopping with me at the store, they have bunch in oakland & SF shops)
- Year Membership to YMCA (gym needs going)
- Year Membership to Netflix (to binge watch movies and shows)
- AMC theatres vouchers (we like watching movies and they are pricey)
- Corgi Puppy because I really want one…welsh corgi
- Mason Jar Beverage Dispenser (for hot days)
- Carnival Cruises Gift card (I really want to go on a cruise soon)
- Amazon Kindle Voyage (to do the reading)
- I want a nice set of synthetic paint brushes for acrylic painting… I have no idea where I should get them?
- Year Membership to Amazon Prime (what can I say it is a luxury I would like)
- BBQ things (Weber Spirit)
- Photography (nikon)
- Some nice fancy kitchen knives
- Aromatherapy Associates – Bath Oil in Revive Evening (this is luxury but man this is a bath game changer – you feel so relaxed…it is the best)
- Buttercup Blow Dryer (I have lots of thick hair)
- Wayne Goss Makeup Brush set (the finer things in life..Ethan can look at them but they are all mine, omg these brushes are supposed to be the best)
Our favorite stores for gift cards: Amazon, Home Depot, Costco, Target, DSW, Express, World Market, and Sephora (that’s just mine 🙂
p.s. Red Envelopes are still on if you don’t want to do it American-style.
« 2015 Sophie’s Birthday Wishlist – it’s that time of year!